1. Add salt to coconut milk and stir to mix. Set aside.
2. In a pot, boil palm sugar and 250 ml water until the sugar is fully dissolved. Strain and set aside.
3. In another pot, boil the rest of the water (500 ml) and the agar powder. Keep stirring until agar powder has fully dissolved. Pour palm sugar syrup into the pot and cook for another 5 minutes and keep stirring.
4. Turn off heat, stir in the coconut milk and mix well.
5. Strain into molds and let set for 2 hours. Refrigerate and serve cold.