1. Preheat oven to 375. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In the bowl of a stand-mixer, cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time until incorporated. Add the ricotta, half of lemon juice and zest. Beat to combine. Mix in the dry ingredients until just combined.
3. Using a medium cookie scoop, scoop the dough onto prepared baking sheets, spacing them apart generously.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges. Place cookie sheet on cooling rack and allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes before removing cookies from pan to rack.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by whisking together the rest of lemon juice, zest, and powdered sugar until smooth and glossy.
6. When cookies are cool, spoon 1/2 teaspoon of glaze onto the center of each cookie and use the back of a spoon to gently spread over top of cookie. Return cookies to cooling rack to allow glaze to set.