Serve this alone as an appetizer or alongside mashed potatoes or veggies for dinner. If serving as an appetizer, try skewering each chicken piece with a toothpick just before serving to turn them into finger food!
1. Heat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
2. Stir together butter, honey, hot sauce, orange peel, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch chunks.
4. Add chicken to sauce then toss to coat. Then, arrange chicken on baking sheet in one layer. Bake 15-20 minutes until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165 degrees F.
5. To create a beautiful golden brown crust, heat oven to broil then broil chicken 1-2 minutes until golden brown.