This simple dish is perfect for entertaining. Tomatoes are lightly roasted until they become sweet and juicy then topped with creamy ricotta cheese, lemon zest and fresh mint. Serve this family style with lots of rustic bread for sopping up the tomatoes and juices.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut tomatoes in half or in quarters so all the tomatoes are similar in size.
3. Toss tomatoes with olives, olive oil, red pepper flakes and salt in a 2-quart baking dish.
4. Bake 20-25 minutes until the skin of the tomatoes begins to split and juices come out.
5. Top warm tomatoes with ricotta cheese, lemon zest and mint.
Serve family style with bread.