These would be perfect to serve at a party, these mini tacos are great warm or at room temperature. Make the wonton shells a day in advance, just keep in an airtight container. For the slaw, we use chipotles in adobo sauce, which can be found sold in small cans in the international section of your grocery store (Goya is a good brand).
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Lightly brush wontons with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
arrange in 12 mini cupcake cups.
Bake 5-7 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
3. Combine 1/4 teaspoon of salt, garlic powder, paprika and coriander in a small bowl.
then rub both sides of the fish.
Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the bottom of a baking sheet then place the fish on top.
Bake uncovered 10-12 minutes until the fish is cooked and the flesh flakes with a fork.
4. While the fish bakes, make the slaw.
In a small bowl, combine cabbage, 1/4 teaspoon of salt, sour cream, chipotles in adobo sauce and the juice of half a lime.
5. Assemble mini tacos by dividing the fish among 12 wonton cups then top with a spoonful of slaw, cilantro leaf and an extra spritz of lime.