1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add pasta;cook according to package directions.
2. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add garlic clove, red pepper flakes and walnuts; cook 6-8 minutes until walnuts are toasted.
3. Using a slotted spoon, transfer walnuts to a bowl and then discard garlic clove.
4. Crack eggs into butter and cook until whites are set but the yolks are still runny.
Remove eggs and transfer to a plate.
5. Add cooked pasta to the skillet and toss in browned butter.
6. To serve, top pasta with one egg, a few walnuts and freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese on top.