1. Preheat oven to broil setting.
2. In medium size bowl, using a whisk or fork, blend together eggs, cheese, chipotles, cilantro and salt.
3. Heat a 10- to 12-inch cast iron pan or oven safe, non-stick saute pan over medium high heat.
4. Add butter to pan and melt. Add potato to pan and saute for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Next, add the bell pepper and saute for another 2 to 3 minutes.
5. Pour egg mixture into pan and stir with rubber spatula. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the egg mixture has set on the bottom and begins to set up on top.
6. Place pan into oven and broil for 2 to 3 minutes, until lightly browned and fluffy. Remove from pan and cut into 6 servings. Serve immediately or cool and serve at room temperature.