Wonton Appetizers are simple to make. Fill them with whatever you like. We’ve included two of our favorite fillings: Smoked Salmon and Fig and Goat Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Take a mini cupcake pan and fill each cup with one wonton wrapper then bake in the oven for 7 to 9 minutes.
3. Fill each baked wonton cup with a little smoked salmon and cucumber, add a dollop of creme fraiche on top and garnish with a small sprig of fresh dill.
4. Place the chopped walnuts in a dry pan over medium heat and heat until lightly toasted, then set aside to cool.
5. Place a little fig jam at the bottom of each baked won ton cup. Add a dollop of the room temperature goat cheese on top of the jam, sprinkle with a few chopped walnuts and add a leaf of thyme to the top.