A quick and easy recipe for oven baked salmon fillets over lemon slices and fresh dill. You can even make this in less than 30 minutes.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C).
2. Place lemon slices and dill on the bottom of a large baking dish.
3. Rub both sides of salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Arrange on top of lemon slices and dill. Scatter chopped dill on to the top of the salmon.
4. Add wine (or stock/water) and cover with aluminum foil.
5. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes. (Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of your salmon, so you can tell the fish is done when it is easily flaked with a fork).