The base of the pizza is topped with olive oil, a little cheddar cheese and a little Italian seasoning. That’s baked, then while the pizza is still warm, we top it with a crisp cool Caesar salad. If you don’t like Caesar Salad, try ranch or blue cheese dressing instead of Caesar dressing. You could also add cooked chicken, beef or shrimp.
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Then, spray a baking sheet (with sides) with cooking spray.
2. Form pizza dough into a 15-inch by 10-inch rectangle (this doesn’t have to be exact, just close). Place dough onto baking sheet then bake for 8 minutes.
3. Evenly spread the olive oil over the baked pizza crust then scatter a teaspoon of Italian seasoning as well as the cheddar cheese on top.
4. Bake the pizza 6 to 10 minutes until cheese has melted and starts to bubble.
5. Once baked, top pizza with lettuce, cherry tomato halves and the Parmesan shavings then drizzle the Caesar dressing on top.