1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a loaf pan.
2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the sour cream, oil and egg. Using the wire whisk attachment, mix on medium speed until fully combined. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl, as needed.
3. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. With the stand mixer running on its lowest speed, add a little of the flour mixture at a time to the sour cream mixture until fully incorporated, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Add the bacon and mix briefly to combine.
4. Pour the batter into a buttered loaf pan and spread into one even layer.
5. In a small bowl, start the streusel topping by sifting together the flour, light brown sugar and cinnamon. Using two knives or a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the mixture until a coarse mixture forms. Stir in the bacon. Spread the topping over the bread batter.
6. Slide the loaf pan into the oven and bake for 60-70 minutes, until a knife inserted in the center comes out cleanly.
7. Let cool before slicing and serving.