1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan.
2. Cream together the butter and sugar over medium speed with a mixer. Add the eggs one at a time and continue mixing on medium.
3. In a small bowl, sift together baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, flour and salt. Turn mixer to stir (or low). Add one third of the mixture to the wet ingredients and then one third of sour cream, until all the all of the ingredients have been added. Stir in vanilla.
4. Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared pan. Add 1/2 of the cranberry sauce and spread evenly. Pour 1/3 of batter over the sauce. Add the remaining cranberry sauce. Then top with remaining batter.
5. Bake for 55 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.