1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. If desired, line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream together the butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, running the mixer on medium-low.
4. Reduce the speed to low and add the flour mixture a little at a time to the stand mixer, until just incorporated. Stir in the chocolate chunks and chopped bacon.
5. Using a medium cookie scoop, droop the dough in balls onto the prepared cookie sheet.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
Remove from the oven and let sit for 2 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.