1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil OR with regular aluminum foil sprayed with cooking oil spray.
2. Combine the mango chunks and Thai chili garlic paste in a blender. Blend until well combined. Drizzle with the juice of 1/2 lime (reserving the other half) and blend again. Add 3 tablespoons of the mango sauce to a large bowl with the peeled and deveined shrimp. Toss well to combine.
3. Spread the shrimp onto the prepared baking sheet in one single layer. Season well with kosher salt and pepper. Bake for 8-10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, stir together the hot white rice, cucumber, red bell pepper, avocado and remaining mango sauce. Drizzle with the juice of the remaining 1/2 lime. Add the cilantro and season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Toss well to combine.
5. Divide the rice mixture and the cooked shrimp evenly among four plates. Serve immediately.
For a spicier mango sauce, increase amount of Thai chile sauce from 2 tsp to 1 tbsp.