1. Heat your grill over its medium setting (or prepare charcoals for grilling).
2. Wash the chicken breasts and then pat dry with paper towels. Sprinkle all over with salt and pepper (be generous!). Drizzle the chicken breasts with olive oil.
3. Grill the chicken for 3-5 minutes per side, until cooked through.
4. Meanwhile, prepare the kale salmoriglio. Combine the kale leaves, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper in a food processor. Process until uniformly combined. Adjust the salt and pepper as needed to desired flavor.
5. Serve the chicken with the sauce for drizzling. Enjoy!