1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Unroll the pizza crust and stretch into a rectangle. Brush gently all over with olive oil. Then sprinkle with parsley, asiago cheese and salt. Bake for 8 minutes.
3. Spread marinara sauce all over the crust, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edges. Sprinkle with ham, pineapple and mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake for an additional 6-8 minutes, until golden.
5. Use a pizza cutter to slice into 12 slices.
Like a little kick to your Hawaiian pizza? Sprinkle with 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper before baking. Don’t have diced ham? Substitute torn deli ham.