1. Heat the olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once hot, add the sliced mushrooms and season with salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are soft and brown -- about 10 minutes. Remove the mushrooms from the skillet to a bowl.
2. Put the skillet back on the burner and add the garlic. Cook for about 1 minute, until tender and fragrant. Add the Swiss chard to the pan. Using tongs, turn it over to combine with the garlic. Let cook, turning only occasionally, until wilted (about 5 minutes). Add the Swiss chard to the mushrooms and stir to combine.
3. Divide the rice evenly between four bowls. Top each with 1/4 of the Swiss chard and mushroom mixture and pea shoots. Set aside.
4. Heat a small nonstick skillet on the stove over medium heat. Working with one egg at a time, crack it open, pour into the pan and cook, flipping once, until the egg white is hard all around. The yolk should still be runny. About 4 minutes per egg cooking time. Top each of the rice bowls with a cooked egg. Salt generously and serve with Sriracha, if desired.
5. Mix all together before eating. Mmm.