1. Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Line a baking sheet with nonstick aluminum foil.
2. Rinse and pat dry the chicken. Then, sprinkle generously with salt and pepper all over. Arrange on the baking sheet (don't let the pieces touch).
3. Bake for 10 minutes.
4. While the chicken is baking, whisk together the marmalade, soy sauce and rice vinegar.
Pull the chicken out and baste with 1/2 of the marmalade mixture. Return to the oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
5. Take the chicken out again and baste with the remaining marmalade mixture. Return to the oven and bake for 5 minutes more.
6. Let cool for 10 minutes before enjoying.