1. In a small bowl, add the water, yeast and sugar and let sit until foamy (3-5 minutes). Stir.
2. In a larger bowl, sift together the flour and salt. Add the oil and yeast mixture and stir until just barely combined. The dough should be crumbly. Transfer the dough to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook. Process on low for 7 minutes, allowing the stand mixer to knead the dough.
3. Transfer the dough to a greased bowl and cover with a kitchen towel. Place in a warm, draft-free place to rise for 1 hour.
4. Punch dough the dough and knead for 1 minute. Divide into four balls. Roll each ball into a long rod and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Brush with egg white and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Cover with a kitchen towel and place in a warm, draft- free place. Let rise for another 30 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Remove the towel and slide the baking sheet into the oven. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden. Cool. Then slice open and use as desired.