* Wash and dry the watermelon.
* Cut off 1/3 of the watermelon at a diagonal angle.
* Stand the remaining 2/3 upright on your work surface and use a dry erase marker to draw the mouth line and eye sockets.
* Cut out the mouth. Trim back a ½" line of the green part of the rind for the teeth area.
* Use a large spoon to scoop out the watermelon flesh, leaving 3" intact at the base.
* Cut out the teeth, using a smaller utility knife.
* Use melon baller to cut out the eye sockets that match the size of large marbles. Then use a paring knife to trim the green area around the eyes. Insert marbles.
* Use the carved out rind from the mouth to make the dorsal fin, shape as shown in the picture. Attach the fin using toothpicks.
* Fill the mouth with triangle shapes of watermelon, accented with Swedish fish.