1. Heat a large wok or cast iron skillet over medium-high heat until it shimmers.
2. Add in the shallots, green onions, and raisins. Stir and sautee until everything softens and just starts to brown.
3. Add in the garlic, stir and cook just until the garlic softens and starts to toast (less than a minute).
4. Add in the shredded vegetables, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir and sautee until the vegetables are cooked through.
5. Add the rice, scrambled egg, tomato sauce, tomato, sesame oil, soy sauce, cashews, and cilantro. Stir until the rice is well coated in sauce and all the ingredients are heated through (should be just a few minutes).
6. Taste and add additional salt if necessary.
7. Serve hot!